Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wildberry Cobbler

Many of you have asked me for this, as it has become my new favorite thing to eat this summer. I have already made it about 10 times since I first discovered it and have made it a different way almost every time!

All you need:
two bags of frozen fruit. I have used mixed berry, blackberry, raspberry, and a combination of all of them. MY favorite was one bag of wildberry with one bag of raspberries.
One white cake mix
One can of sprite or sprite zero.

All you do- pour frozen fruit in bottom of 13x9 pan. No need to grease pan first.
Sprinkle cake mix on top, covering all the fruit.
Pour sprite slowly over top of all the cake mix.
DO NOT MIX.
I take a butter knife and poke small holes througout the cake mix to let some of the sprite get down to the fruit.

Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. I always broil mine a little to brown the top since I like it a little extra crunchy.
SUPER EASY and OMG good. Serve with frozen lite cool whip or vanilla ice cream.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment